Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Scarf or dishcloth? You decide.

So I finished the blue & white windowpane scarf and it looks pretty good:


Once I got started, it was a pretty easy weave, for the most part. I would definitely do something similar again. I have in mind a brown/rust/peach version with smaller stripes...but that will depend on what yarns I actually have enough of for the warp.

Today's been pretty strange:

1) I've got three birds at my house instead of 2...I'm bird-sitting for a friend so one birdy is keeping me company in the living room, and the other two are hanging out in my room. It's not as insane as I thought it would be, though.
2) Just heard from an old friend I haven't talked to in YEARS and her life sounds like a movie. World travels, interesting boyfriends, belly dancing classes...how unexpected!
3) Got a call to set up a job interview this morning!
4) It is too beautiful outside to be believed. I might have to take a walk to enjoy before it gets dark. After such a freakishly hot summer, nice weather seems kind of unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...