Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Inspiration in Seattle

Earlier this month, I spent a lovely week in Seattle and Snoqualmie, WA with some friends! What a relaxing time...we enjoyed the hotel spa, watched bad tv, went shopping (and eating!) in downtown Seattle, played board games, and enjoyed great food. Here are a few of my trip pics, check out my Flickr page for more!

Salish Lodge on Snoqualmie Falls
Our hotel, the Salish Lodge & Spa. 

Old rickety trainsHistoric Northern Pacific train depot

Locomotive silhouette

me again
  
Vicky in Pike Place marketPike Place

Pipes!Totem pole

Interesting fence

 Lovely tile selectionAwesome pear-themed display

Owls and keys at Fini

ProduceHandmade cheese!

Wow--that's a lot of cheese

Fartless Chili Makin's

And coming soon--a separate post with pictures of all the cool things I bought!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...