Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shopping inspiration: Frederick, MD

A few weekends ago Brie and I spent the afternoon shopping in Frederick, browsing all the cute little boutiques...and getting caught in a downpour.  Even though we got soaked, we managed to pick up a few cool things.












Bird necklace and all earrings: Simply Beautiful Boutique.
Metal birds ringholder and Little Miss Austen Pride & Prejudice picture book: Retro Metro.
Vintage embroidered handkerchiefs: Tiara Day.
Leaf necklace: Alicia L. Boutique.
Bird greeting card (outside reads: I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't found you, my love. Inside reads: But I'm betting there'd be a lot less farting.): Simply Beautiful Boutique.

Also worth checking out in Frederick:
What a great way to spend a day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...