Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday today! I spent a nice leisurely morning doing photos of some of my new creations. Hoot!
 
 
My Thanksgiving plans include going out to FANCYDINNER, which is something my friend Brie and I have been doing for 5 years now...we pick a different restaurant each year and get dressed up and go out for a really nice meal. Most places have traditional Thanksgiving fare on the menu (which Brie likes but I don't much care for) in addition to their regular menus, and something hilarious and awkward always happens.  Two different years, the the lights went out in the restaurant! So I'm looking forward to some great food, good times, and no dishes to wash! :)
 
materials for hoot owl ornaments: Eco-felt, DMC, thread, ribbon, quilt batting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...