Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vote for Tiny!

I entered Tiny in the Humane Society's Spay Day 2011 Online Pet Photo Contest. You can take a look at her profile/picture and vote if you like! It's funny, I was looking through the other pets entered in the contest (mostly cats and dogs of  course) and it started looking to me like Facebook for dogs. Haha.


I also saw this totally adorable picture of a mini-rabbit!! Why is that so cute?

This weekend, Francine is visiting me and so far we had a nice brunch, drove through a giant smoke cloud from the brush fires in PG county yesterday, utilized the services of a crappy personal stylist, bought 7 dresses between the two of us (plus a skirt, a coat, and tights) at Columbia Mall, and had a tasty dinner at Tiffin...which was so busy we had some questionable service--I think they forgot we existed and Francine's okra dish took approximately hundred years.

On to more adventures today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...