Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Decoupage frenzy! Baskets, plaques, and boxes

I spent most of the day yesterday working on additional decoupage projects. Here are the ones I finished!

Decoupage baskets, plaques, and boxes

Close ups of some of the pieces...

Decoupaged ship tins

Small ship tins--I have about 100 of these cute little circle tins lying around so I thought I might as well decoupage a few.

Decoupage castle plaque/wall hanging

Castle wall art--love the fairy tale look!
 
Decoupage ship plaque/wall hanging

Ship wall art--I never get tired of this image.

Decoupage ship baskets (palm tree side)

The backs of the nesting ship boxes are painted with a palm tree on a beach.

I'm so excited to be using up a big chunk of my stash of wooden and other boxes, frames, trays, drawers, etc. More coming soon!

What else should I paint on these? Flowers, octopi, leaves, Sean Connery?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...