Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Procrastinating myself

Yep, that's what I call it when I'm distracting myself from one task using another. The computer is really good for this :)

As promised, here's a pic of some of the flower barrette variations I've been working on. Tried sequins on a few of them. I prefer the buttons, they're both easier and cuter, in my opinion. A larger sequin would have been nicer so that I didn't need to use three.


I haven't posted any barrettes to my etsy store yet but they are now available for sale at ArtSpring in Silver Spring. I cut patterns for about 20 more, in a bunch of different colors of purple, lavender (including the tie dye felt), pink, and orange.

Hmmm...any other ideas for what to put in the center besides sequins or buttons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...