Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Busy bee!

I can't think of the last time I finished this many projects. Here's my bounty from yesterday's crafty afternoon.

So cute!

And here's my finished Waldo scarf...


It's really soft and fluffy :)


I also finished my variegated stripes scarf in blue & gray. I thought this one would be "easier" to weave. Ha! For some reason, the warp threads kept snapping or the chenille rubbing off--but only on the blue warp ends. I can repair them easily, but it's still frustrating! The finished scarf did come out beautiful though.

The stripes are subtle and remind me of a snakeskin pattern.

Also quite soft and fluffy!

Here it is in progress...with two snapped ends showing that I later wove back in.

Here's to hoping the next scarf is pain free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...