Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Okay, okay...

I've gone missing for a little bit, but I had a lot going on:

1) Switched to new, non-crashing computer!
2) New volunteer gig
3) Massive cleaning spree of house
4) Car repairs--still in the works!

I will most likely return to the world of blogging later this week. I did complete a few crafty projects, including finishing the orange purse and decoupaging mini notebooks with candy wrappers--pictures to come soon :)

I am also newly resolved to clean out my craft shelves every 3-6 months. I hadn't truly gone through them in about 5 years and was stunned at some of the stuff still there that I will probably never use. I got rid of my huge stash of homemade paper beads (from when I made a curtain out of them to go around my dorm room bed!) and am giving my untouched scrapbooking supplies to a friend. Why didn't I do this sooner? I do have a hard time parting with my stuff and looking at it objectively. But recently I've been watching a lot of Clean House and I think it scared me a bit, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...