Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

More projects in progress!

My internet's been out for a few days so I've been slow to post. Here are a few of the things I've been working on:

Cutting out more pieces for tie-dye barrettes...

finally picked a lining fabric and stitching together the orange purse...

and finishing touches on the pink scarf.

It looks a bit Waldo-esque. I had to abandon the original Valentine scarf plan because the yarn I chose for the warp turned out to be a HUGE pain in the neck and I needed to do something fairly simple for the weft. I am pleased with how it turned out though. The next scarf should be an easier weave.

And lastly, I've been journaling in a different format of late, see what you think...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...