Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hoot owls--new colors

Another batch of hoot owls!
Here's my latest batch...I've been working on my owl pins and pendants in dark reds, browns, purples, and grays. I especially love the brown and gray ones.

Ok so it has been pointed out that I am a bit obsessive about the owls--I keep cutting more and more of them. I think I've made at least a hundred at this point, in various colors. I think I just want to try every possible color combination, and keep working on them while I'm on a roll. They're fairly quick and easy as far as projects go. I do  have a craft fair coming up in two weeks though and I should get to work on other items soon...

2 comments:

  1. Put in a picture of all of the owls so that everyone can see the crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brie. I'll get on that right away :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...