Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

NYC weekend...a bit of inspiration

This weekend, I went up to NYC to visit my friend Francine and also attend my cousin's post-wedding celebration. What an awesome weekend!


This somewhat fuzzy picture is from my bus ride home...I love it! While there, we went to see a new play called The Language Archive, ate waffles and crepes with gelato, and went shopping in the Williamsburg neighborhood in Brooklyn. We discovered some awesome stores, including my new favorite, Catbird, where I bought these fantastic pussywillow earrings!

Catbird was full of tiny treasures, nautical ornaments, and amazing, unique jewelry. We also found some cool stuff at Pema, which had a great jewelry selection as well.

I had so much fun, I think more NY weekends are in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...