Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More hoot owls--now in blue!

Ok so I've been working on these owls for like 3 days now, and surprisingly, I'm not tired of them yet. Today I worked mostly on blue owls, making both pins and pendants.


Next on my list to do:

1) Finish sewing princess purse.
2) Make felt cupcake pins & pendants. I couldn't find any I liked on etsy, which is shocking. Clearly this is a void I must fill.
3) Something holiday or winter-themed for the Washington Post Holiday Crafts Contest. I'm thinking something featuring images of either snowflakes or candles. I'm not really much of a snowman person though...can you see me carrying or wearing anything with a dang snowman on it?

2 comments:

  1. haha. definitely go with snowflakes. :) the blue owls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha what, would a snowman sweater not be attractive? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...