Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mending

Since I'm sick (still!) and stuck at home, I thought I'd spend some time on a stack of neglected projects--mending! It is somewhat refreshing after working on more creative projects. Mending is nice because each project presents a clear problem and usually, a clear solution and clear, finite steps.

I finished removing some itchy metallic embroidery and sequins from a skirt I bought in Greece...and am now in the process of removing sleeves from several shirts. I hate those short little cap sleeves, they are so uncomfortable.


I do also love basting--such a stress-free task! There are no mistakes in basting. Well, except stabbing yourself in the finger with the needle, which I did yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...