Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And now for something completely different...

Ok, maybe just slightly different. I was thinking of maybe taking a break from weaving for a bit to focus on other projects. I love weaving but feel the urge to do something else.

Top contenders:

1) More text collage
2) New felt projects: flower garland, tags, pansy barrettes, fruit pins, purse
3) Finish random halfway completed projects around house (mending/hemming, old collage repair, ribbon placemats, etc.)
4) Cover wooden boxes. I cut up cheap and/or crappy books for this--generally those poorly abridged versions of classics you find in Michael's or JoAnn's. Here are some that I've completed and love too much to part with:


I use this letterbox to hold my bookmarks at craft fairs.


And here's my personal favorite...


I don't keep anything in this mini dresser but it is pretty darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...