Let's crafty!

Let's crafty!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Yesterday's crafty...and today's inspiration

Had a great Sunday afternoon crafty with Brie yesterday! I was mildly productive and finished 6 watermelon pins (they had been sitting around half-completed for months) as well as a flower pin and a flower barrette. Love the way the tie-dye flower barrette came out--great colors!


Definitely will be making more in that color combo...and posting it to etsy soon.

I spent this morning reading pretty blogs and here are just a few of my favorites for inspiration:

Decor8: so awesome! I could spend days at this blog just looking at pretty things. And today's lovely post made me miss living in Europe immensely... 

Geninne's Art Blog: she always has such beautiful artwork! Love all her paintings of birdies :)

Cake Wrecks: great way to start the day with a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...